Sunday 25 September 2011

Rave 9 party in Ergo

I just want to start this post by thanking God for my road/flight mercy back home. Things are looking up for me these days, I am so happy that I don't have to go to school, because after a night like that, I don't think I'll be up for anything in about a week, again I thank God for the kind of job I have.


AND THERE WAS LUGANSK, about a few weeks ago, 9ners entertainment organized a party, I am not going to rant too much about it, let the pictures speak for themselves.


Firstly, nice contrast between the two the yellow brought out the complexion of the guy in white, and the white brought out the complexion of the guy in yellow. I think it's obvious, but I think the guy in yellow looks good.

I think this was one of the best dressed at the party, which is saying something, don't you think??? I think the TOMS-alike shoes are really overrated, I mean every Tom Dick and Harry now wears the stuff. Any party you go to now, about 95 percent of the peeps are on this, smh.


I didn't get it, I just did not get it, period....

Same as the last photo, I just did not get it.... Period. Even if I wanted to forgive the dressing, what's up with the hair, and if I wanted to forgive the hair, what's up with the unstrapped shoes.... OMG


It goes without any utterance...

Believe it or not, I actually like the way these girls are dressed, the problem lies in the pose however.
We know you guys were having fun, but you didn't have to throw it on our faces.

I am going to try my best to take something positive from this picture. At least this shows that the party was a blast, the girls were really strutting their stuff. But...


Okay, I'm getting bored.

These are the pictures I could afford to post because the rest of the pictures were not good at all to be honest, and I would rather promote something than demote it. Just because a party is in your state does not give anyone the right to dress anyhow, a major party is a major party, the least you can do is respect the organizers and look good. There are ridiculously cheap things that look really good if combined together, trust me, I know.

That being said, to all the self-righteous people out there. Everything said here, was either tweeted about, or submitted to me, or talked about, so don't pretend you were not thinking about it too... That being said.  Abscheid!!!

4 comments:

  1. yh!!!!...i agree with you especially the guy with the mohawk and the "sad looking" couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT GUY (ON RED AND YELLOW) WASNT WEARING A TOMS SHOE...

    ReplyDelete
  3. the guy on red and yellow....wasnt wearing a TOMS shoe ooo...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I expected you to correct me all the way, you know after the whole capital letter... your comments are appreciated though. Will look into the name of the shoe, and get back to you.

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughtz? add a thing or two with an ID, and you can win free credit or a BB subscription...